Hello Dear Friends! So Glade to have you here around “Flavors Family” the blog number one to get the best ideas for Healthy Recipes, breakfast, lunch and dinner with crock pot recipes, chicken recipes & more. Today I am sharing one of my favorite easy recipes “BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND PARMESAN CHEESE”, with a light twist.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1 whole spaghetti squash – click here for full baked spaghetti squash tutorial
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup (60g) coarsely grated Parmigiana Reggiano
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- fresh Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375°F. Oil a sheet pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Carefully cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and connecting strands, then place cut side down on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash flesh becomes tender and separates easily into strands with a fork. Finish by gently loosening and removing the “spaghetti strands” from the shells. Set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and then add onion and garlic.
- Cook until soft, stirring every 30 seconds, then add tomatoes. Cook tomatoes until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add spaghetti squash strands and salt to the tomato mixture and continue cooking until the spaghetti squash is heated through (usually less than a minute.)
- Remove pan from heat. Gently fold in Parmigiana Reggiano cheese and fresh basil. Season with additional sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste (optional) Serve immediately.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :