Hello Dear Friends! So Glade to have you here around “Flavors Family” the blog number one to get the best ideas for Healthy Recipes, breakfast, lunch and dinner with crock pot recipes, chicken recipes & more. Today I am sharing one of my favorite easy recipes “CRISPY GARLIC AVOCADO FRIES (BAKED)”, with a light twist.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 4 avocados, slightly firm
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Honey Chipotle Dip:
- ¾ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside. Slice the avocados in half lengthwise and then cut into wedges. In a shallow dish add the eggs, in another dish add the flour, and the last dish adds the panko, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Dip the avocado into the flour, then egg, and lastly in the panko. Lay onto your greased baking sheet.
- Spray the avocado with cooking spray and bake for 12-14 minutes until crispy. Serve with honey chipotle dip if desired.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :